2016 Asia-Pacific Conference on Economics & Finance (APEF 2016), jointly organized by East Asia Research & East Asia Institute of Management & supported by BEFfore from Universiti Malaysia Sarawak, will be held on the 27th and 28th July 2016 in Singapore. APEF 2016 aims to bring together leading scholars, students and practitioners from Asia and the rest of the world for an academic exchange.
Will the current oil crisis and China market slowdown result in a global recession more brutal than 2008? What are the current top global economic challenges? APEF 2016 aims to achieve the following objectives:
- Increase the awareness of risk management in financial institutions. Unlike 2008, policy makers are not able to relieve pressure by cutting interest rates.
- Share research and practical experience in implementing risk management to ensure a repeat of the Global financial meltdown (2008) can be avoided.
- Discuss the impacts on the world economy from the current crisis.
- Create opportunities for international research collaborations, scientific information interchange and facilitate relationship building in the Economics, Finance and Business disciplines.
Join us for this exciting Conference in Singapore from 27th to 28th July 2016.
What can you expect at APEF 2016?
• Ample interaction opportunities for APEF delegates
• Top Singapore hospitality for all attending delegates
• An intellectually stimulating scientific program featuring more than 100 presentations by leading researchers, teachers, and practitioners
• An opportunity for East-West science and practice collaborations at APEF
• A’ Best Research Paper Award’ & ‘Best Student Paper Award’ to be given out to APEF presenters
EAR collaborates with Springer for conference proceedings publication.
The APEF 2016 Conference Proceedings will be published by Springer.
In today’s instant-access, real time environment, that means much, much more than ever. Especially in the scientific, technical and medical (STM) fields where Springer specialize.
From astronomy to zoology, and mathematics to medicine, you can rest assured that Springer is bringing you the best and most relevant content across the entire spectrum of disciplines.
In 2014 Springer published more than 2,400 English-language journals and over 9,000 new books, including those published by our other highly regarded imprints and publishing houses, including Adis, Apress and BioMed Central, to name a few. Librarians, researchers, students and faculty at the world’s most prestigious research institutions – academic, corporate and public – have come to trust and rely on Springer’s high quality content in five main fields: science, technology, medicine, business and transport.
Authors of selected papers presented at the APEF 2016 conference will be invited to submit their papers for inclusion in Scopus listed journal, International Journal of Business & Society for publishing.
Who Should Attend?
Leading Academics, PhD Students
National and Local Government, Provincial
Government and Municipalities
Key Industry Players & Industry Consultants
Investors and Financiers
Abstract Submission Deadline
2nd Abstract Submission Deadline
April 25th 2016
Author Notification Date
2nd Author Notification Date
April 21st 2016
April 29th 2016
|Final Paper Deadline||May 19th 2016|
|Early Bird Registration Deadline||May 19th 2016|
|Final Registration Deadline||June 23rd 2016|
|Conference Date||July 27th & 28th 2016|